We woke up and wanted to go play tennis. For my birthday Chris got me a tennis racket so we could start playing. We wanted a new hobby and decided to pick something we both had never played. Unfortunately that morning it was freezing cold! We decided to go anyway. We bundled up the kids in their winter clothes and prepared ourselves that our game would only last minutes.

The kids did pretty good. Blake ran around and Ty sat in the stroller while we played. It was fun, but it was only 10 minutes after we started that it started raining. So we packed up and went to breakfast. Later that day I went to lunch/shopping with my Mom and sister Jessica. It was nice to be with them and I had fun shopping, even though I thought I was going to drop at any moment from the lack of sleep. After shopping (and a stop to pump some caffeine in me) I met up with Chris and the boys at the in-laws. Chris's grandparents were up visiting so we were able to visit with them. Tyler sure loved Grandma Pepper and slept in her arms. I just love this picture...

Later that day we had a BBQ with some friends from college. It was so good to see everyone and thanks to Emily for putting the whole thing together! I met some of my best friends in Cedar and wish I could see them more often.
All in all it was a great Labor Day!
1 comment:
Hey sis! I think Tyler looks a lot like Braydon Crosman in that pic of him all bundled up. I love it...He is such a doll. He is getting so big now...I can't wait to hold him.
Post a Comment