So Blake has always been kind of "gifted" when it comes to being able to watch TV. The kid is a machine. When he was first born I always pictured Blake and I sitting side by side on the couch watching a ball game. That has yet to really come to pass. But we have sat side by side and watched some spell binding episodes of his favorites. Here is a list of what he loves or loved to watch. This maybe a boring post but hey it's for the family journal, enjoy!
If you have never sat down and watched "The Wonder Pets" or "Handy Manny" just give me a call and I'll fill you in so you won't feel lost while you are trying to figure out the story lines. They are pretty deep.
I love you Blake I hope we always are able to spend fun time together. I know that by next baseball season it will be my turn to hold the remote.







2 comments:
unfortunately, I know all, and have seen all those shows and could probably sing all the songs too! Now here is the real question, do you wake up in the middle of the night humming those songs?? I do and it takes forever to get them out of my head!
I don't know what you are talking about. Those are some pretty exciting glue you to your seat shows right there. I think every mom has the theme songs down pact.
Post a Comment