Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Dinner time

Lately we have been working on eating dinner as a family. Mostly to help Blake's eating habits. He is such a picky eater and refuses to try anything. Tyler has really enjoyed dinner time. He's at that stage where he wants to grab everything that is on my plate. Last night was Taco night (taco salad for me) and Tyler loved biting the edge of my bowl. It was so funny to watch. I kept telling Blake to watch Tyler because he was trying the salad. It didn't motivate Blake at all though. One of the pictures below shows Tyler's reaction of getting a taste of the dressing (whoops.) What a cute kid don't you think? :)


8 comments:

Brenda said...

He is such a cutey. . .our little tylie as sara calls him. Can't wait to see him tomorrow

Jessica said...

I just want to eat him! I think you have made a record in posting in the last couple of days! I should follow suit (sp?) but probably won't :(

Jeanine said...

CUTE! And might I add that you are looking dang skinny behind that little boy!

Staci said...

I loved seeing you guys last weekend! It was a lot of fun!

Unknown said...

SOOO Cute! You have way cute kids! It is so fun to see them even if it is on the blog. Hope we can get together soon! Let us know.
Love ya!

Birrell Family said...

Hey guys!
I got an email from Heather and then found you you. I went ahead and linked you to ours so we can keep track of you. It is so good to see what you are up to... so stay on touch! Cute boys... all three :)
Link to ours at
birrellfamily.blogspot.com
Take care, Brenda

Brooke said...

You guys have the most darling kids. Every time I look at your page, they get cuter and cuter, I swear! I will totally add you guys to my blog when I go private!

Advice from Ordinary People Flourishing Together said...

Your kids are so stinking cute. I was also obsessed with the series and James had to finally just give in and realize nothing was going to be normal until I finished them. So I think you are totally normal. Talk to you later.