I lov ethat you are grabbing his arm in the last photo. you can tell by the look on his face that he's ready to run. lol. He's such a little teaser. Al, you're a great Mom...if Mom's were flowers I"m sure he would pick you! :)
Super cute! I love it! I knew when I starting teaching that being a mom was exactly like it-- You don't teach for the bad moments you teach for the good. When the kids bring you a treat, or tell you that you look nice, or are so excited to tell you something, etc those moments WAY out weighed the bad. And being a mom it is the same story. I have to think of the good moments of Sadie to overlook all the naughty ones :)
that is really cute. i love the personalities of kids. my very favorite is what i call truthteller. abby is the classic truthteller. i can't cry when she tells me something because i am either a: in shock or b: laughing so hard! happy moms day alli -ash
You deserved a Happy Mothers Day. You are a great mother. Fun to see you tonight at REI. YOur family is adorable and I love your floors. Oh, and the church bag dillema...I feel it too. Lockers are a great idea.
5 comments:
I lov ethat you are grabbing his arm in the last photo. you can tell by the look on his face that he's ready to run. lol. He's such a little teaser. Al, you're a great Mom...if Mom's were flowers I"m sure he would pick you! :)
Cute shirt in the first pic! :) Hopefully he out grows the terrible threes before he turns four!
Super cute! I love it! I knew when I starting teaching that being a mom was exactly like it-- You don't teach for the bad moments you teach for the good. When the kids bring you a treat, or tell you that you look nice, or are so excited to tell you something, etc those moments WAY out weighed the bad. And being a mom it is the same story. I have to think of the good moments of Sadie to overlook all the naughty ones :)
that is really cute. i love the personalities of kids. my very favorite is what i call truthteller. abby is the classic truthteller. i can't cry when she tells me something because i am either a: in shock or b: laughing so hard! happy moms day alli
-ash
You deserved a Happy Mothers Day. You are a great mother. Fun to see you tonight at REI. YOur family is adorable and I love your floors. Oh, and the church bag dillema...I feel it too. Lockers are a great idea.
Post a Comment