Friday night we met up with some friends and went to dinner. We ate at Jo Morley's, a fun place to eat. The blue grass band serenaded us while we ate and entertained little Luke. We got free pie because our waitress was magic. She disappeared for at least 30 minutes, but none of us complained because we were enjoying each others company. Us girls decided to finish the night off as girls night and headed to the movies. And the boys made their way over to my house to meet up with Chris. Oh, yes, Chris was missing at dinner. He was hard at work making us money. I was sad he missed out on dinner, because I had a lot of fun. It was a really great night! Thanks Staci for babysitting!
Oh and all the singles out there....Rob and Shay are available...as is Brittany and Emily :)
Let me know if you want a hook up!

5 comments:
Just wanted to say that I like the layout of your photos in the last couple of posts! Glad you had a fun date night!
Looks like you guys all had fun! I'll have to remember that place - Jo Morley's - I always like live music. So, I know we live kind of far away, but I'd like it if we got together more often. It seems like we're up in SL so often anyway... we should do it!
The boys were so easy it wasn't really babysitting! I'll have to come to chris' next softball game so i can help you out with the boys!
Way fun! Sometimes I wished we all lived a little closer! Sure love all you guys. Looks like a fun place for some fun people! :) We will have to come up again soon. Tell everyone hello!
How fun! I was just telling Jason I have not seen Brittany since our wedding. How is she? Does she have an email? I love checking in on your cute fam. Brooke
Post a Comment