Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Mornings

Lately my mornings have started fairly early. Some mornings its been as early as 4:00 am, but most mornings its 5:55 am sharp. All because of this:


Those dang birds...they are so loud! I get up, shut our window, crawl back to bed, and cue kids.



No joke. They like to get up by 6:30 now. Lucky me huh? I've tried putting them to bed a little later, and that doesn't work. The bright side is they are usually really tired in the afternoon and I can get both of them to take naps. I'm just loving my new schedule.... yay....

3 comments:

Josh and Jenna said...

Atleast you get the evening...I hope! My kids are just the same, it doesn't matter what time I put them in bed they wake up at the same time every morning.

Brenda said...

What goes around comes around. I remember those mornings well with my little alli up at 6:00 am sharp still I can't help but feel sorry for you. The sad part is getting no sleep will be your life for a while because before you know it they're teenagers and then you're waiting up for them to come home.

Jeanine said...

Sadie wakes up at 6:30 every morning too! Luckily, Nick doesn't leave for work until 7:15 so he lets her follow him around the house until then. So I stay in bed for 45 more minute. Yeah, I'm lazy. I should be the diligent little house wife that gets up and cooks her husband breakfast, but really my sleep makes me a better wife and mother(or so I justify):)