We took the kiddos to see the movie "Monsters vs. Aliens". The second I saw this character I looked at Alli and said, "Barack Obama is in this movie?". I think there is a striking similarity. Alli will kill me for posting this, but I can't help it.
What do you think? Am I crazy?
4 comments:
I see it! BTW Chris, I hope one day you choose to go into politics... we need good leaders to help this country of ours and get back to smaller government. Let me know when you need help putting signs up :)
Brenda
Oh Alli, until we get a new president you are going to listen to years of this... I don't even have to watch the news anymore, I get on facebook and I feel informed...thanks, Chris!!!
Chris- all I can say is that you are in the wrong business. Some day you'll join the politicians!
You go Chris.
Aunt Maureen
Post a Comment