Tyler: Ty, Mr. T, Baby T. Say it how you like. Ty is almost 10 months now. Can't believe it! (I say that a lot. don't I?) I think the 2nd child grows up faster than the first... Tyler is always going. His personality is starting to shine more and more every day. He has started walking around furniture and behind toys really well. He'll stand for a moments here and there. Just the other day he started going down the stairs. I didn't even have to teach him. He loves his tongue and is always sticking it out and jabbering. He claps, drinks from a sipper, and always, let me emphasize always has something in his mouth. I've gotten better at making sure everything is off the floor, but I regularly find carpet (yes carpet) and lint (yuck I know) in his mouth. Sometimes its nice though....he keeps my kitchen floor clean. (gasp. I know. so gross) Oh and lets not forget the sock in the mouth. He carries it around like a dog with a toy. Tyler loves to cuddle and I love it too. He loves playing with Blake and even teases him. It's fun to watch. Tyler is such a smiley guy...love it.
Blake: Well Blake is 3, like I said before. Lately he loves taking pictures. I frequently find my memory card full, and usually of the same picture. Yesterday I tried to teach him to take pictures of objects (or people)and not just the floor or tv (his favorite thing still). Also, Blake's new thing is to dance. He loves it. He'll come up to me and say dance (well, some word that sounds like dance) and he will go turn the radio on. So we've danced a lot the pass couple of days. The kids take turns with me, and I love watching them. Their smiles are so big and I love hearing them laugh. Its also a great way to burn our breakfast off :) Blake is growing into such a big brother. He loves to play with Ty and read him books. Yesterday Chris found them in Blake's room under a blanket while Blake was reading to Ty. It was fun to listen to. Blake has also become quite the helper. He loves to vacuum, and I love it too!
Blake vaccuming and his picture of the bowl. He got the bowl from the dishwasher and set it up to take the picture. So funny.
Chris: Has been so busy with work and with church responsiblities. This weekend Chris has been back and forth from Park City. He put together a booth for the Podiatry Institute Conference and it has been really successful. He's been able to meet a lot of Podiatrist from the area, and has even gain some business from it. Also last Tuesday there was story on the news that aired all because of Chris. Did you watch it? It was all about wrist injuries. I wish there was a video clip, but there's not. You can read about it here. Anyway, Dr. Grobes is a surgeon that Chris works with and all the product he showed is Stryker product that Chris sells. I was pretty proud of Chris. He works so hard for us and is successful at what he does. When Chris isn't working, he is looking at bikes.(Okay and playing with the kids) Biking is his new interest and he can't wait to start.
Me: Well this will be short. I feel like not much is new with me. I take care of my kids and am trying to take better care of my husband. anyway, hopefully I'll be blogging more now. I feel a little bit more caught up now.
3 comments:
Xlent. I have been missing your posts. I also love hearing about what Chris is up to. I wish you and Jess both lived closer to me so I could just run over to your houses anytime I wanted. Granted Jess doesn't live to far away from my work...
P.S. love your kids. esp. Tyler because he snuggles with me and actually seems to like me. :) And Blake well he's becoming a great little guy too. Very social. I'm loving it. Maybe you should have another...
I loved hearing what everyone was up to. Your boys are so cute!
So I must say that the tongue thing with tyler is a buttars thing, because I play with my tongue while cutting hair, and sara is funny to watch with her tongue too, when she is thinking really hard about something. And I must say congratulations to chris on all his accomplishments recently!! He is such a hard worker and deserves the best!
Post a Comment