Monday, December 8, 2008

Picture Perfect

This morning we had a perfect moment that I wish I could freeze in time. Tyler woke me up promptly at 7 am. I slept good which has been a trend this weekend. Surprising since I've been sick. Anyway, I fed Ty and went downstairs to the darkness; flipped on the Christmas lights and enjoyed some time with Ty. I knew Blake would be waking up soon, so I decided to make waffles for breakfast. As I predicted Blake woke right up. We made waffles together while Jim Brickman Christmas music was playing in the background. We woke Daddy up to eat with us, and we all sat, ate, and enjoyed each other. I love moments like this and hope to have more of them.
Now its back to reality; loads of laundry and lots of cleaning to do.
Like I said, I was sick this weekend....so the house was too.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

What a nice way to start a week. your such a good mom to make waffles. we normally have cereal, unless matt is cooking.