Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Movie night

So tonight I thought it would be fun to have a Christmas movie night with Blake and Ty. Chris was off doing Elder's Quorum things, so it was just me and the boys. I wanted to put in Shrek the Halls to watch, seeing how Tyler inspired me at dinner....
I swear, he is the messiest eater!
...But we ended up watching Donald Duck's Christmas, which we've watched fifty times already, but Blake seems to always have the last word when it comes to TV. Ty had gone to bed early, but then woke up crying. I decided to turn off the movie and we got in the car and drove. It was another night of looking at Christmas lights. I'm so glad Blake likes looking at the lights, because driving Ty to sleep keeps me sane! Maybe we'll get to watch Shrek the Halls another night.

2 comments:

Jeanine said...

I love your Christmas spirit! I need to get mine up.

Neena said...

I love it, Ty cracks me up he is so cute. I hear you I think as a mom we should do whatever it takes to keep us sane.