Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sleepless nights and playful days

Well we are dealing with sleepless nights once again with Blake. Lucky for us his 2 year old molars are coming. I finally felt one of his molars this morning, so I'm almost positive that is why he is waking up. It's been 9 days of sleepless nights, and I'm wondering when it will end. Blake is also going through a nap time hiccup. He has decided to not take them. I've been trying harder to wear him out during the day in hopes that he will sleep better.

Last Saturday Chris decided to take Blake to Gymboree and try it out. Blake loved it, which I knew he would. They did a lesson and play time. Chris said that Blake loved the slide the most. I would love to enroll Blake but I've decided it's too expensive and the timing is all wrong since I'm pregnant and soon will have another one. But it made for a fun day for Dad and Blake.


This past week we have discovered the Aquarium in Sandy. Blake gets in free, and it was only $15 for me for a whole year. What a great deal! The aquarium is quite lame to tell you the truth, but its perfect for Blake. He loves going and looking at all the fish. It's small enough that he doesn't get tired of it (I don't either), and I'm not worried to let him run around in the exhibit.

We also go to tiny tots tales twice a week at the South Jordan Library. Blake really loves it. Not only do they read a story, but they do music, rhymes, and play time. I think this is one of my favorite activities too. I usually meet up with Laura and her son Luke at all these places, which is nice for me!

Yesterday I also took Blake to the mall. They have a little dinosaur play ground and slides for kids. Blake wasn't too interested in it yesterday because there weren't any other kids. He loves playing with other kids. It's funny to watch him, Blake will go up to kids he doesn't know and giggle at them and all he gets back is weird looks. He doesn't seem to mind. He just goes on with his cheesy smiles. Chris was with me yesterday so we decided to take him to the carousel at the mall, and he LOVED it. That's something we'll have to do again.
So as you can see, we've had fun filled days, and not-so fun nights. Hopefully, soon we'll have some silent nights so that our days are even more fun!

1 comment:

Staci said...

Wow alli for being pregnant you have a lot of energy to take blake around like that. i don't think i could do that! You are a good mom and chirs is a good dad!