I've decided I'm done with this pregnancy. This cartoon is perfect for today. Today I've come to the harsh reality that I've grown out of most of my maternity clothes. Let me tell ya, that really makes a girl feel good. I can't get over the fact that I have still have 9 weeks left! I went to my 31 week appointment yesterday and I am measuring at 33 weeks. It made me so happy to hear that because I now have reason to feel like I'm further along than I really am, but I quickly realized it doesn't really mean anything. I could still go to 41 weeks. Actually I take that back. If I haven't had the baby by my 39th week appointment, I'm pretty sure my doctor will induce me, which I'm all for! Dr. Later was quite sympathetic yesterday and told me not to worry because most second babies are ready to come by then. That gave me hope that he'll induce by 39 weeks. It hasn't been the most delightful 2 weeks. I won't make my long list of complaints...I'm sure most of you have heard them by now. I think I'll just have to take the advice of the doctor to lay low and don't do a lot. That will surely make this pregnancy go faster! :) If anyone has any ideas of what I can do with Blake to keep him entertained while I lay low send them my way please!
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I have a WONDERFUL idea!!! Send him to my house to play with the boys - they would all love it and maybe you could relax a little before you have 2 little boys 24/7!!! I would love to have him and he makes Easton and Brayden happy!!!
You can't be done yet. . .and laying low is just going to make you more depressed. I have lots of things you could come organize at my house and I'll play with Blake. Besides you can't whine you aren't that big. . .okay you can whine a little but it won't do you any good.
Love, love, kiss, kiss . . .
First off, where are your pregnancy pictures. I don't see any pictures of you on here with your little belly. Cough them up! I want to see your cute belly. I am so sorry you are getting to the end but just not quite there. You will make it. I was lucky that with Sadie I was SCARED to death so I never got to the 'get it out!' point. But, I think your second is different. I doubt he will wait until 39 weeks. I bet 38 and you are done. Hang in there you are tough. Try superhero costumes, playdough, People magazine, long baths, benadryl, as you can see I don't have a 2-3 year old- I am just throwing stuff out there!
Post a Comment