Another boy for us, and we couldn't be happier! I even got Blake to say brother last night. He's clueless though, for all he knows brother means stomach. Here are some pictures from the ultrasound. This little boy didn't want us to get a profile picture of him, so it's not very good. He kept facing us straight on and just looked like an alien. So, this is the best profile picture. The next 2 show that he's 100% boy! Just like Blake, there was no question that he was a boy! I am more anxious than ever now for him to come. Does anyone have any name suggestions?





6 comments:
How about Luke? Or Justin? hmmmm Lance? I know Chris won't like that one but I love it. Caleb? Kade?
AHHH!!! I am so excited for you Blake will love having a brother and when it comes he'll know what brother means. Nick and I were so happy to have a girl because we could never settle on boy names. I like Kade and Wes. I love Taj and Bronz- Nick says both of those are for people with more pigment in their skin than we have. I like Broc, but thats alot like Blake, um Garrin, Tyler, Tyson, Ethan, Ryan, Dylan, Nate...Nick??...Logan. All of these were vetoed for one reason or another- see why it was good we had a girl! I am so happy for you guys!
I did text you a bunch of name ideas and i don't know if you got it but i do think corban mitchel mower would be a good name for him.
I did get your text...I just forgot to respond because I was driving. Thanks for all the suggestions.
Those are some pretty clear shots there! I can't think of one boy name, but don't take any good ones I have a feeling we will be have more boys, but you never know!
We are so excited for you!!! We are well on are way to our own little baseball team!!! After you left thursday from picking up Blake I was talking to Allie on the phone and she helped me set up my own blog page - I did it!!! Crosmanfamily.blogspot.com!!! Love You guys, Tracy
Post a Comment