We thought Blake would love the snow, but we were wrong. If you zoom in on all these photos Blake has a frown on his face. Chris did everything to get Blake to enjoy it, but nothing seemed to work. 





Blake finally smiled for the camera....and what a cute picture!

We didn't have any snow pants for Blake so we improvised with Chris's socks. They actually worked really well and kept him warm.
4 comments:
Those socks are hilarious!! I hope Sadie hates the snow because her mother refuses to take her out to play in it!:)
That is so awesome. I have used socks for gloves before, but never for pants so you are one up on me. Anyway, congrats on the little boy! Maybe you will get three like us. I would give you some boy names, but it was hard enough thinking of three of them that we liked, so I don't think I would be much help! Good luck and Merry Christmas!
That is so funny that you used socks i couldn't figure out what they were until i read the explanation underneath! ha ha
Hi Alli! It is Chris' cousin Brittany I just found your blog throught Tracy's and just thought I would say hello! How fun to have two little boys, hope things are going great and have a wonderful Christmas!
Post a Comment