Sunday, July 12, 2009

Workin' Hard

Blake and Ty love workin' hard with their Dad. Toy shovels and all.
Tyler, especially, is ALWAYS there to help whether his help is wanted or not :) But that is why we love our little Ty. Quick story, Chris had to clean the church a couple of weeks ago, so he took Ty over to help. Chris was vacuuming the hall way and had to stop to switch outlets so the cord would reach. Before Chris could switch plugs, Ty was there unplugging the cord and taking it to the next outlet. He continued doing this the whole length of the hallway for Chris. He is such a smart little boy. Too smart for a 14-month old!

4 comments:

Josh and Jenna said...

I'm glad that you are having so much fun with Ty! He is a cute one!

HBC said...

I guess you guys are working too hard to blog...I miss updates..come back.

Mary Ann (Crockett) Ahlstrom said...

Do you know how long it's been since you posted something? Those of us that are out of state are DYING to hear what you are up to :) Hope you are doing well!

Kim said...

Hi Alli! I know it's been forever, I hope that you and your adorable family are doing well! I saw your blog from Mary Ann's and get to see your cute boys sometimes. I would love to have an invite, and a current email from you so we can catch up. You look beautiful by the way...so much to say...
-Kim
kimbassett@hotmail.com