Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Private


Alright, we are going private. I've been meaning to do this for a while, that's why I haven't posted for a really long time. If you want to be added to our list leave a comment with your email address. Thanks!

31 comments:

Jamie said...

I want in!
jjamiekj at yahoo dot com

HBC said...

do you promise to blog more once you're private? That's what I need to know. :) ha.

heather.buttars@gmail.com

Molly said...

I would love to keep tabs. molly.broderick@gmail.com

Brooke said...

Hey guys! I would love to still read your blog. brookefirth@gmail.com

Unknown said...

count us in. green_p_12@hotmail.com

thanks

Devin, Melissa, and Parker

Laura said...

brew_to_the_er@hotmail.com

Yippee!

Julie Kaye said...

k........I am not super consistent, but I do like to check on you every once in a while!! juliekayecrockett@yahoo.com

brittany said...

i would love to be on the list.
birnel@gmail.com

thanks!

Cherity said...

cherandersen@hotmail.com

Staci said...

stacibuttars@hotmail.com

Birrell Family said...

Brenda@pebblesinmypocket.com

Jeanine said...

jeanine_parson@hotmail.com I have been wondering how you have been doing.

paul & ashlee said...

of course!
oakleafs8@gmail.com

-ash

Josh and Jenna said...

jennageorge@gmail.com

Jay Jones said...

jay.chelle.fam@gmail.com

Jamie said...

jamiemuaina@Hotmail.com

Day by Day Design said...

heidiridd04@hotmail.com

by they way your family pictures on Facebook are so adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Please add me to your list. queenriddle@hotmail.com

Jessica said...

jessicawirth@hotmail.com

Neena said...

Love to be invited! Hope you guys are doing great

Neena said...

Duh you need my email Neenariddle@hotmail.com

Jenny and Jared said...

me me me!
jenandjared02@msn.com

dmmuaina said...

count us in.
dmuaina@netzero.net

lamack said...

Me too, me too!! You popular woman you. lamonandmarymack@gmail.com

Liz Huntsman said...

climb.the.rock@hotmail.com ... can't wait to hear some updates!!!

Sarah1719 said...

sarah1719@hotmail.com

sorensen family said...

would love to be in
lj1805@yahoo.com

Mary Ann (Crockett) Ahlstrom said...

ryanandmaryann@gmail.com

brittany said...

hey were you just at disneyland? i thought i saw you while we were waiting in a line, when we got off the ride i tried to find you but couldn't. was it you??

Megan Hedrick said...

I want to be added.
Hawaiianvolley10@hotmail.com

chris m. said...

Add me too! :)
Christina.Marcano@hotmail.com

-Christina (Ashby)