Friday, April 10, 2009

It's officially been a week since I've gotten a good nights sleep. We have had a house full of sick people which doesn't make for good sleep. I know I shouldn't complain...it could be worse, in fact it has been worse. Ty has had the worst of it the past couple of days. I feel so bad for him.
On a lighter note, here is what the kids are up to when they are both feeling good.

I was doing dishes one day, and looked up to see Blake pulling Ty. I thought it was so cute for Blake to do. I found out later that Chris had done this the other day with the two of them. I thought Blake had thought it up on his own. :) Blake is such a good brother and has become such a good helper, especially the last couple of days. It's been so nice since I haven't been feeling good and have had a sick baby to take care of too.

Oh, and just to show you how out of it I've been...Yesterday I peeled myself out of bed and got Blake, myself, and Ty all ready so we could take Blake to school. We had a great morning considering Ty and I felt horrible, and we were out the door with plenty of time to spare. As I pulled up to the school I notice nobody was there....Spring Recess. Nice. I completely forgot. I take that back, I didn't forget, I just didn't look at the calendar. All I could think about was how I wasted a perfectly good morning to stay in bed!

2 comments:

Josh and Jenna said...

I'm sorry you are sick, call me if I can help.

Jeanine said...

UGH- I hate that. I hate when Nick has the day off and Sadie sleeps in until like 8! I am always like why doesn't she do that for me.