Tyler being so cute
and Blake being....well himself....hyper and running into everything
How cute! They both remind me of my kids and it makes me want to go hold/play with them! :) Oh ... and I told my Chris about the boy names in both our families ... he wanted me to ask you what the name of our next child will be. :) Ha ha
My Happiness too!
Ali!! I don't know how I found your blog, but I clicked and there you were! Your boys are so dang cute! It's so great to see you are doing well!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
How cute! They both remind me of my kids and it makes me want to go hold/play with them! :) Oh ... and I told my Chris about the boy names in both our families ... he wanted me to ask you what the name of our next child will be. :) Ha ha
My Happiness too!
Ali!! I don't know how I found your blog, but I clicked and there you were! Your boys are so dang cute! It's so great to see you are doing well!
Post a Comment