Wednesday, January 7, 2009

rescued

tonight i got together with my sisters minus one, sorry stac. it was so nice. this week has been long for me and Chris has been working late every night. so today I told myself I needed to keep myself busy. I decided to test out the aquarium again. I've had a couple of friends tell me they want to go, but I banned that place last year. I was pregnant and chasing after a 2 year old the whole time, so I decided going to the aquarium wasn't something I wanted to do anymore. Anyway, I'm glad to say though, that today went great. Tyler did great and Blake actually listened to me and stayed by my side. The only bad thing about the aquarium is that its really short, so it didn't take up much time. By 4:00 I was going stir crazy again in my house. So I called my sister and said I coming over and bringing dinner. then I called my other sister and told her to come too. It was fun. All of us had husbands gone or working late, so it was fun to just get together. I'm so grateful for sisters and love them lots! (Oh, and you too Jare). Thanks for helping me pass the time tonight!
we decided to make it a monthly thing and I hope we do!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I had the best time too! I can't believe how much it helped me out last night. Thanks again, you're the best. I think it will help me out getting through the rest of the week.

Staci said...

Too bad i wasn't there then it really could have been fun! jk I probably would have been working anyway! :)

HBC said...

I had a lot of fun too. It was better than sitting home alone!! I really hope we can get together one night every month too. We'd better starting planning for Feburary or for another night this month. :)

Staci, you're right. You are a workaholic when your home. :)

lamack said...

It's so fun being close to sisters! I'm loving it. It has been way to long since I've been able to hang out with them like this. I'm loving every second.