Monday, January 19, 2009

I know.

I haven't blogged in a really long time.
I have a lot to catch up on, but for now here are some pictures.


ah, brother love. blake sure likes to 'love' ty now. he's a little smothering


cute boys

chris will kill me for putting this on, but i love ty's expression

could my nose get any bigger? well actually it can...you should see it when I'm pregnant

11 comments:

Chelle said...

Cute family Alli! Big nose, whatever. You are so beautiful. You kids are adorable!

HBC said...

Finally! You know your really need to start blogging again. It's your family journal. It's important! :) Great Pictures!

Jessica said...

Love the picturs, and your nose thing is in your imagination!

Staci said...

cute pictures! i agree with jess the big nose thing is just in your imagination i've seen you pregnant and i'm pretty sure it doesn't get bigger.

J-rad said...

I would have to agree with you alli your nose does look big. haha

Jenny and Jared said...

I have a horrible pregnant nose and I hate it. I've never noticed yours before though, so maybe it is in your imagination!!

Brittany said...

We have not seen you guys in awhile it was fun to check in on your blog. Hope all is well!

Anonymous said...

Cute family :)

Liz Huntsman said...

I'm so happy you put a new post on here (and with pictures)!!! You guys are so cute! WHATEVER on your nose! LOL! You're beautiful and your nose is perfect. (You should check out my nose-it doesn't go small again after my pregnancies ... just keeps growing.)

Jeanine said...

I love the pictures. So cute. I can't believe how big they are getting

Unknown said...

Cutest boys! Our boys need to meet. Devin and I have been talking and we really need to get together! Call me!