Saturday, November 7, 2009

Family Photos

We got our Family pictures taken in October by Jen Korth. She did an amazing job! It was the first time I have not been stressed taking family photos, or the kids photos. Jen was so great and fun at the photo shoot. I highly recommend her! Click here or here if you want to see more of Jen.
Sorry there are so many...I really didn't post them all. :)











9 comments:

lamack said...

Wow! These pictures are fabulous! Your family is so cute!!!!

lamack said...

Wow! These pictures are fabulous! Your family is so cute!!!!

HBC said...

love love love them! I still think that last one should be blown up and put on your wall. :)

J-rad said...

I like the one where you're hanging them upside down, now they'll have proof of you guys abusing them. :)

Brittany said...

Love them, such a cute family!!

Mary Ann (Crockett) Ahlstrom said...

Can you please bring these to our get together? I need to see them in real life!! Can't wait to see you!

Unknown said...

Those are gorgeous pics! You guys are too cute! Miss you guys, and hope all is well!

Baton Rouge said...

Cute Pics!

Anonymous said...

What a great web log. I spend hours on the net reading blogs, about tons of various subjects. I have to first of all give praise to whoever created your theme and second of all to you for writing what i can only describe as an fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and honestly you got it. The combining of demonstrative and upper-class content is by all odds super rare with the astronomic amount of blogs on the cyberspace.